iBobber is the smallest and lightest personal sonar depth finder on the market. It is a castable, portable, and wireless fish finder that syncs with the free app on your smartphone or tablet up to 100’ away. Syncs with iOS (Apple) 6.0 - 10.0 operating systems and Android 4.3 or later that use Bluetooth Smart (4.0). iBobber comes complete with USB Charger, Carrying Pouch, Product Guide.
- Patented sonar fish identifier technology
- LED beacon
- Rechargeable battery and charge status indicator light
- 10+ hrs battery life
- Flasher Mode (iOS)
- Accurate sonar readings from a depth of 4' down to 135'
- 2 Snap swivel connections for use as bobber or as remote fish finder
- Bluetooth Smart sync up to a distance of 100' for best battery life on the market
- Choose between raw sonar or fish tagging views
- Depth-tagged fish icons color coded by size
- Waterbed and structure contour mapping
- GPS spot tagging with interactive map
- Trip Log with date, time, location, water temp, conditions, type of fishing, lure, number and species of fish caught
- Fish & strike alarms
- Optional social media share features
- Compatible with Google Watch and iWatch
- One Year Limited Warranty
2nd Day Delivery Must Be Ordered By 1PM EST
Catching more fish from shore requires some preparation. Using a castable fish finder is a great way to figure out what the bottom looks like and if you should stay. iBobber is the lightest portable fish finder and can be cast long distances. Map the bottom contours, locate fish or structure, ledges and holes where the lunkers lurk. You can GPS mark spots, laydowns (trees that have fallen), weed beds, drop-offs and other underwater structure where fish might be laying in wait to ambush baitfish.
Dock and Pier Fishing
iBobber is great addition to your tackle bucket for pier fishing. You’ll have the advantage over all the other anglers who don't know where the fish are, or where they might be hiding. Whether in freshwater or the ocean, cast out to map the waterbed down to 135ft, mark fish, and save GPS locations and you’ll catch more and larger fish every time. Use iBobber's fishfinder feature to locate fish and warn you when schools of fish gather under docks and piers. If you would like notification when they're biting, use the fish alarm to wake you up to reel them in!
Kayak and SUP Fishing
Portable watercraft fishing is the fastest growing segment in the fishing industry and for good reason. Whether fishing in saltwater for redfish or freshwater for large or smallmouth the appeal of these crafts is obvious. Necessary conservation efforts now mean that many great fishing waterways don’t allow powered watercraft. There’s something primal about getting closer to nature and your targets and doing battle with a big fish from a small boat. The iBobber is one of the perfect kayak accessory as a fish and depth finder that doesn’t require permanent installation and allows for reach beyond the hull.
Ice Fishing and Night Fishing
If your favorite angler loves ice fishing it makes a great Christmas / Holiday season gift because the recipient will be able to go out and use it immediately. The iBobber and app are ideal tools for ice fishing due to the light weight, portability and the fish finder and fish alarms, that let you know when fish are present and when they bite. Also use the trip log to save your favorite spots, water temps, depths and species caught and GPS marking for future trips.